Now unless you have been hiding away, you will be aware that Disneyland's 60th celebration began on Friday 22nd May 2015 (on their 24 hour day). However, earlier in the week media representatives had access to advance showings of the wonderful offerings, merchandise and food that will be available. If like us, you were salivating at all of this, then thats great but we took the decision not to share anything from the new night-time entertainment offerings (except one picture from World of Color). As Michelle will be in Disneyland on 28th May, we have decided to wait till she has experienced it in person.
|Photo Credit - Disney Parks Blog|
- EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival from September 25th to November 16th announced
- Soarin re-opens with new screen and digital projection in DCA (in the Grizzly Peak Airfield area of DCA)
- Disney animation’s 2016 PROJECT of Zootopia, voice talents announced as Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman
- The eighth release from The Legacy Collection celebrates the 60th anniversary of Disneyland Resort with a 3-disc set, which features classic music from attractions
- Antman, due to be released in the USA 17th July, an insider has disclosed to us that it has had a whole new musical score recorded changing the films vibe
- Permits filed for building of 26 waterside villas at Wilderness lodge plus new restaurants and a new pool and upgrades though not formally announced by Disney
- 24 hour events at WDW and Disneyland happened 22nd/23rd May
In addition, there was an announcement about Disney Springs. 13 new tenants were announced for Disney Springs were announced on May 15th. On the retail side there is Zara, Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer, Uniqlo, Pandora, UGG, L’Occitane en Provence, Edward Beiner. Also, new dining. Edison, Sprinkles, Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza, Vivoli Gelateria, Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s.
|The Boathouse. Photo Credit Disney Parks Blog|
So until next week, that is all from us.